RETURN & REFUND
• Origin : Rwanda
• Region : Ngamba
• Variety : Bourbon
• Altitude : 1,400 – 2,200 meters
• Washing Station : Mushonyi
• Processing : Washed
• Roasting Level : Medium Dark Roast
" Red Apple, Cherry, Cinnamon, Almond, Nut, Chocolate, Caramel Flavor."
Rwanda is known as the land of a thousand hills, and this is reflected in the coffee. There are as many flavour profiles as there are growing regions.
The Rwanda season runs from March to August, but we usually make our selections from the May to July pickings. This can always shift a little depending on the region, weather and the altitude of the farm. Farms are generally very small family-owned operations, the family care for the plants and pick the cherries themselves.
Rwanda coffee is often quite delicate tasting with a pleasant sweet, caramelly aroma and hints of citrus (lemon, orange).
• This product should be store in cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight and do not put into the refrigerator.
• Please consume quickly after open.