• Model: THJ-2SV
• Japan Design
• Classic tea vessel "Harior".
• In Japanese Hario Means "King of Glass"
• The secret of the longtime seller, enhancement of spare parts. Is available for a long time in peace.
• Pour the hot water and put the tea leaves in, then press down the filter.
• Brews about 4 Cups, 600 ml
The french press is a full immersion brewing device with a metal mesh filter. This guarantees a viscous brew with a fuller body and increased texture due to more oils remaining in the final brew and also fewer coffee particles. French press can also be used in place of a tea infuser.
• Use a soft sponge and neutral detergent to clean this product.
• Do not use cleansers or sponges that contain abrasives, as doing so may scratch the glass.
• When dirt accumulates, use household bleach to dilute with water and wash.
• This product can be used in dishwasher.