Guatemala Antigua SHB - Wash 200g/400g
Almond . Walnuts . Dark Chocolate
- Medium Dark Roast
Roasting Lvl ■■■■□□
RETURN & REFUND
• Origin : Guatemala
• Region : Antigua
• Variety : Bourbon, Caturra, Catuai
• Level : SHB
• Altitude : 1,500 – 1,700 meters
• Processing : Wash
• Roasting Level : Medium Dark
" Pure and rich texture, smoky flavor, with roasted almonds, walnuts, caramel and dark chocolate flavor"
• Water Tempurature : 92℃
• Ratio : 1:15
• Coffee : 15g
• Water : 230ml
【ABOUT Guatemala Antigua】
The Antigua coffee is generally considered to be the finest premium coffee grown in Guatemala. Nestled between three volcanoes, it sits over 1,500 meters above sea level and has ideal coffee growing conditions – rich soils, ample rain and sun and relatively consistent temperatures. This coffee is SHB coffee from Antigua. The highest grade of Guatemala coffee is Strictly Hard Bean (SHB). It is known for its full body, a rich chocolatey-cocoa and spicy flavor.
• This product should be store in cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight and do not put into the refrigerator.
• To enjoy the best quality of the coffee, please consume within 4 weeks after open.