【Steep Bag】Yunnan Double Anaerobic Natural (5Bags/10Bags)
14g / Bag
Red Wine ‧ Grapefruit ‧ Chocolate
Roasting Lvl ★★★☆☆☆
RETURN & REFUND
• Origin : Province of China
• Region : Yunnan
• Variety : Catimor
• Altitude : 900 -1,500 meters
• Processing : Double Anaerobic Natural
• Roasting Level : Medium
"Sweetent flavor, mild acidity, strong fermented red wine flavor and grapefruit."
Anaerobic (oxygen-free) Fermentation is a method where the coffee is processed in a fully sealed and oxygen deprived fermentation tank.
1. First, The cherries are de-pulped and separated from their mucilage.
2. Then, the seeds are added to a ferment tank and covered with their own tightly-packed mucilage gel.
3. After around 18-24 hours, the anaerobic process has caused a breakdown in the mucilage and a huge buildup of CO2 pressure in the tank. This pressure forces the flavours of the juicy mucilage into the coffee parchment.
4. Once carefully removed from the tank, the coffee is dried to ensuring a halting of the fermentation stage.
The anaerobic process yields unexpected and complex flavours, while also provides a high level of control over the sugars, temperature, pressure, pH and length of the ferment.
• This product should be store in cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight and do not put into the refrigerator.
• Please consume quickly after open.