RETURN & REFUND
• Origin : Costa Rica
• Region : Lote La Casa
• Variety : Caturra, Catuai
• Altitude : 1,500 and above
• Processing : Yellow Honey
• Roasting Level : Medium Roast
"Lychee, raisin, berry flavor and a sweet taste of brown sugar."
• Water Tempurature : 90℃
• Ratio : 1:15
• Coffee : 15g
• Water : 230ml
【ABOUT COSTA RICA LOTE LA CASA】
Costa Rica is located at the center of the Americas surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. It has a unique rainforest ecology, volcanic soil, high-quality water and soil environment. It creates a rich flavor of the organic coffee beans.
In a “yellow” process, 100% of the coffee’s mucilage remains in tact and it’s turned every hour on the bed. Tasting notes include lychee, raisin, berry and brown sugar.
• This product should be store in cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight and do not put into the refrigerator.
• To enjoy the best quality of the coffee, please consume within 4 weeks after open.