Costa Rica Amapola Tarrazu SHB - Medium Dark Roast 200g/400g
Apricot ‧ Plum‧ Red Grape
- Medium Dark Roast
RETURN & REFUND
• Origin : Costa Rica
• Region : Tarrazu
• Variety : Cattura , Catuai
• Grade: SHB
• Altitude : 1,650 – 2,000 meters
• Processing : Washed, Drum Dried
• Roasting Level : Medium Dark Roast
" Bright flavor, mild aftertaste. Sweetness, attractive fragrance, with citrus, apricots, plums, red grapes, passion fruit, milk chocolate, brown sugar."
• Water Tempurature : 92℃
• Ratio : 1:15
• Coffee : 15g
• Water : 230ml
【ABOUT COSTA RICA TARRAZU】
Costa Rica is regarded as one of the world's premiere coffee growing regions due to its volcanic soil and ideal drainage.
These beans are grown at high altitudes, above 1200 – 1800 m allowing them to be designated Single Hard Bean – the highest classification in the Costa Rican system. The soil is mostly volcanic and gives the beans a high acidity.
Tarrazu is a market name for coffees produced and processed within the region. Coffee from this area is known to be relatively heavy-bodied with a complex aroma.
• This product should be store in cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight and do not put into the refrigerator.
• To enjoy the best quality of the coffee, please consume within 4 weeks after open.