Veygo Coffee is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring safe and secure online shopping. These terms and conditions describes our use of personal information provided to us via the Veygo Coffee Web Site located at and associated international Web Sites around the world ("Web Site").
By using the Web Site you consent to the following terms and conditions and to the processing of information as described below.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
We promise to respect your privacy. Please be assured that we will never pass on your details to third party organizations and that your personal details are held securely and in strict confidence.
We know that security is very important when buying online, so we use the latest technology to ensure that all your personal and credit card details are fully protected and remain completely confidential.
Veygo Coffee provides an opt-in option if you want to receive emails from us regarding new services and products offered on the Web Site, or if you want to receive information from third parties. The opt-in choice may be exercised at the points where personal information is collected by selecting the appropriate checkbox, or, if you have an account via the My Account section of the Web Site. If you do not exercise the opt-in option at the point where personal information is collected, you may also opt-in by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org by registering an account online or signing up to our newsletter online.
If you wish to opt-out at any time, you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com by using the unsubscribe link on any of our newsletters. We will process your opt-out as soon as possible, but in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the opt-out is processed.
Veygo Coffee may use "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used to collect information about Web Site activity, but generally does not permit us to identify you personally.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Veygo Coffee may ask you to provide personally identifiable information, such as your name, job title, company information, contact details, and additional information as needed to provide a service you request. We limit our requests for personal information to that which we believe is necessary to achieve our stated objectives. This information may be gathered when you visit the Web Site to;
- subscribe to the company newsletter
- submit an enquiry
- provide feedback in an online survey
- request product or service information
We may also collect non-personal information such as IP address, choice of web-browser and demographic data.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Veygo Coffee uses your personally identifiable information collected on the Web Site primarily for the following purposes;
- to deliver requested goods, services or information
- to provide notices regarding goods or services that may interest you
- to improve the content and general administration of the Web Site
- to deliver services, such as newsletters, events, training or software you request or purchase
- to alert you to product updates, special offers, updated information and new products and services from Veygo Coffee
- to forward promotional material from third parties
- to ensure the Web Site is relevant to your needs
- to help us create and publish content most relevant to you
- to allow you access to restricted areas of the Web Site as appropriate
- to contact you in response to enquiry forms and resume submissions
Veygo Coffee does not sell, rent, share or disclose your personal information to any third parties.